Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter Greetings!

 Hello and Happy Easter everyone!

Are you all ready for your Easter lunch? Are you ready for Easter sweets and for chocolates? I'm for sure....!

♥♥♥ 

Today I've something a little different for me, I created a card with a lovely vintage image from the super lovely sheet called "Girls", part of a vintage tinted images collection from Pion Design: "From Grandma's attic - Tinted":


♥ ♥ ♥
I added flowers, Laces and ribbons as usual to create a romantic card on violet tones; I distressed papers with both the distressing tool and some little touches of Vintage Photo Distress Ink:




♥ ♥ ♥

...I also recycled the name of the Pion Design Collection "Easter Greetings" as sentiment for my card! 


  
♥ ♥ ♥
I hope you like it!

Thank you so much for stopping by and
Happy Easter again!
Hugs,
Franz.





No comments:

Post a Comment