Sunday, November 29, 2015

♥ Thoughts of Christmas ♥

Hello to all the LLC blog followers!

We wish you all a happy 1. Advent! 
The countdown has begun!!! Whoohoo! Today I have a christmas card made for you with the beautiful new Maja Design papers "Home for the Holidays" I love these blue colors. The image is one of the new stamps from Magnolia. Sooo cute!

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥
 

♥ ♥ ♥

Did you see the these beautiful new sparkle buttons on the LLC Shop. They are so gorgeous! 


♥ ♥ ♥

And also thes now metal embellishments from Prima are so stunning! ♥ I hade ti cover them a little bit with gesso and springle them with Twinklets to make it frosty!
 

♥ ♥ ♥
 

♥ ♥ ♥

And don't forget the BLACK FRIDAY SALE at the LLC Shop!!!

I hoe you like my card and I wish you a peaceful 1. Advent with your loved ones!

1 comment: