Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Christmas Book Card

Hi Everyone,
Sandy here and although I'm posting late again, it's a slight improvement from last week. :-)
If you're following LLC on Facebook or Instagram you might already have seen the pics from the Cardiff Hobby & Craft Show, which I attended  this past weekend:

If not; please have a look HERE.

 So that's the little project I have been working intensively on for the last couple of weeks. :-)

Tina also has a time-intensive project to share today:
The image is from Pion Design and the papers from Maja Design's "Vintage Frost Basics" collection.
The gorgeous rusty folklore heart I actually just ot restocks of. :-)

I have also restocked the liberty bells and made some more of the shabby white ones. :-)


As you can see; Tina has made a book card.


The book card is closed with a shabby seam binding ribbon.

Many thanks for looking.
Hugz from Tina & Sandy


1 comment: