Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Challenge #39 Photo Inspiration Collage

Hello All Crafters,
1st of September today...Summer has come to an end I suppose?
But now it's time to get back into our cozy craftrooms and start creating again!




Just sayin' :-) 

Thanks to everyone who took part in last month's challenge. It's lovely to see that there are so many of you that share my passion for blue! Unfortunately I haven't been able to visit and comment on all the entries this month, which I'm truly sorry for. I'm very pressed for time at the moment, but I will try to get around to you as soon as I can.

 The randomly drawn winner is...

No. 23 is Olga, who submitted this gorgeous paper dreamcatcher:

Congrats Olga! Please contact me, Sandy, to claim your £25 Voucher.

Upon request from the DT; this month's challenge is an Inspiration Collage.
This is what I've put together:
We Heart It, Jeanne D'Arc Living, Vintage Rose Collection

Hope you'll find it inspiring; maybe we'll get to see some more dreamcatchers this month?!
Here's what the LLC DT came up with:

DEBBIE


BECKY

KAREN

TINA

Hope you'll have fun with this challenge!
Hugz from Sandy & the Team

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations from the DT ladies.
    Thank you for another super challenge.
    Crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the inspiration thanks for getting my mojo going !!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dt creations ladies!
    Earlyer this week, the link to upload didn't work ?
    I am glad to be able to put my link this evening.
    Have a nice crafty week
    Greetings Maia

    ReplyDelete