Saturday, December 20, 2014

Shabby Christmas Card with Birds

Happy Saturday!
Sandy here with a quick post before heading out to do some crazy Christmas shopping...
It's going to be mad; I wish I could avoid it, but I only have myself to blame for leaving it to the last minute...just like with my Christmas cards, LOL.

Anywho; thought I'd show you one I made yesterday:
 I have used papers from Maja Design's gorgeous Christmas collection "A Gift forYou", and the bird image is from an old Inkido Christmas sheet called "Holly Birds" that I found in my stash.


Speaking of Maja Design....

Today Maja Design has announced their new 2015 Creative team.
Why not pop over to the Maja Design blog and check out if there are any familiar faces.?!!! ;-)
For some texture, I added a piece of Maya Road burlap trim underneath the flowers and I used lots of  snow-tex and further shabbied it up with some angelhair.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugz, Sandy


2 comments:

  1. Stunning a gorgeous festive card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Absolutely stunning festive card Sandy and full of crafting loveliness.
    Merry Christmas and a very happy new year.
    Lots of festive crafty hugs, Donna xx
    P.S. Thank you for the excellent service you have provided throughout 2014. xx

    ReplyDelete