Monday, September 22, 2014

Let it snow....


Hi Everyone,

This week Sandy has tasked us with the theme of "Autumn" and I know your peeking at my card and thinking this is not Autumn and your right, it isn't, lol.  So what is my interpretation of Autumn..... well I have taken the colours...... shades of reds, green, a little orange and some rustic brown.  Speaking of rustic brown have you seen all the new products in store at LLC...... rustic stars and bells to name a couple and look no further than my card...



I love this image by Lili of the Valley and I have coloured these two girls with distress inks.

I used the Maja Design It's Christmas Time 6 x 6 paper pad and the took the "Let it snow" text from the bottom strip of the Maja Design Vintage Frost Basics Christmas Die Cut sheet.


I added some of the new Maya Road Burlap trim and added the button trim to the centre.

Love the new Star pins and you can see one poking out from the little flower arrangement and a little wooden heart thread with the new Prima Vax cord.  I also used the Vax Cord along with the Bakers Twine on the bells.


I used the new Marianne Design Anja's Circle Die Set as a doily and added the new prima paper flower along with some kort and godt berries and  20mm roses.


I added some shabby white frantage to the rusty bells and rustic Stars.  The bells were tied with Vax Cord along with the Bakers Twine.


I have also added stickles and gesso.


Can you see the new Jumbo Pom Pom.... I thought they looked light snow balls on the sides.

HugsTracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Such a wonderfull card, love this one, so much to see and such fab stuff used, love it, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, I totally adore this xx
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO This is stunning, I just love all of it!
    Hugs from the Netherlands, Liefs Hanny♥,
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete