Thursday, September 12, 2013

Comfy Slippers Fairy

Hi everyone!! It's Alyce here and today I am going to share my latest card using Saturated Canary's Comfy Fairy Slippers :) This week we are all playing with the new flowers in the store from the Wild Orchid Crafts range. If you haven't had a peek you must go and look! Sandy has selected the most gorgeous vintage ranges :)
 
Aren't the flowers so pretty! And they match so perfectly to the Sofiero paper range... which I couldn't resist using again!!! I promise I will pick some different papers next week LOL! :D As always, I have frantaged everything up again :) I have had a lot of people asking about Frantage lately... it is the yummy white speckles aroud the image and on the embellishments...a chunky embossing powder that when heated leaves a nice vintage effect.
 
As always, I have the products used listed in the linky below, and if you would like to see the copic colours that I used please pop over to my blog :) Thanks so much for stopping by!! xx


2 comments: