Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Summer..........

Hi everyone, Becky here today with my summer creation.


I'm hoping that we are going to have such a lovely summer this year and we get a hosepipe ban, so we will have to dig our watering cans out. We actually got a hosepipe ban in April last year, they slightly jumped the gun a bit, we ended up with quite a 'damp' summer after that, lol.


I've coloured Tilda Watering with distress markers and pads, I don't like the way the browns colour with the markers. I've used Aged Aqua frantage around the image too.


The papers are from Maja Designs Vintage Summer Basics 6x6 pad, the edges have been distressed with Walnut Stain.


The roses are from my stash, there are links to everything at the end of the post. I've dabbed picket fence here and there along with stickles for sparkle.


Hugs,

Becky xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky, love your card so summery, I love the lace and your colouring. I hope you do get a good summer this year lol. Its winter here in Australia but we get some really good days too but not today - cold.. hugs Sandy

    ReplyDelete