Thursday, May 23, 2013

LLC Lace Book

It's a new week and a new Thursday, which is Elin's day :o)
This week we are playing with Pion Design latest collection Vintage Garden, and I have to admit that I had my doubts about this one... Well, I was wrong!
I have fallen in love with the gorgeous flowers on these papers, and the motif on today's project is one of my favourites:
 Today's inspiration is not a card, but a Lace Book! 
Several of my friends and "blog-inspirators" have done these books lately, and they use them to store their broad laces. I figured it was time to give it a try, and since I have got loads of gorgeous LLC laces, I thought I would make a LLC Lace book for myself! So prepare yourself for a picture heavy post ;)
As you can see, there is only a front to this book. The inside contains 4 pages in chipboard, which I have wrapped my laces around. 

 Here is a picture from the side, and I realized along the way that my book was WAY to little for all my jummy LLC laces... so these are just a small selection of my gorgeous LLC laces and trims. ♥
Keep in mind that all the laces you see here, can be bought from LLC. Just click the pictures on the bottom and they will take you straight to the store.
And of course a few closeup details:
 Hope you enjoyed the book, now it's time to make a new and bigger one :D
Hugs & Kisses
Elin

12 comments:

  1. Great idea. I like it! Thank you for sharing.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ELIN!!
    Enjoyed the book?? I LOOOOOOOVE IT!
    It is soooo shabby and it speaks right to my heart - my gawd - I want one of these! Simply stunning and I do adore those flower arrangements on the cover. Droooooooling ;)

    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous project, love it, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...., Elin I wanna have a book like this - it's GORGEOUS !!!
    Love,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely brilliant!
    I have got to make one of these for my lace, I simply love it, what a gorgeous way to keep it all in place and clean, beautiful cover too, so gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is just lovely... :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful and a great idea. I think you may just start a trend.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Elin, your lacebook is stunning! And what a marvelous idea! :) I think I just need to use that ;)

    Hugs, Karita

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what a wonderful way to store your laces, and the cover is simply beautiful!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elin, I love this, what a great idea, I NEEEED one of these, well maybe 2 or 3, lol
    Hugs, Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic idea for lace storage. So easy to see what you have! Love it, thanks so much for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete