Sunday, January 27, 2013

With this little miss....Easter bliss


Whoot Whoot! 
Louise here today to show you my take on the weekly theme "Anything but square".

As you can see I decided to make an Easter basket, my first Easter creation of this year. Its been cut out with my beloved Cameo. The Tilda is another oldie but goldie and has been colored with my absolute fav medium, di´s. Sandra stocks all of the di pads, I have added all the links to the products Ive used at the end of this post, just click the picture and it will take you right there. 
I have used the following colours: 

Skin: Tattered rose, Vintage photo (cheeks: Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Barn Door) 
Hair: Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain
Dress: Antique Linen, Scattered Straw and for shading Walnut stain
Shoes: Vintage photo, Walnut Stain and Antique Linen. 
Bow: Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet. 
Basket: Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain and a hunch of Black Soot. 
Eggs: Weathered Wood, Tattered rose. 

The designer paper is from Pion Design and is called "Newly hatched" and is part of the gorgeous Fairytale of Spring collection. 







I hope you like my creation
Thank you so much for looking today! 


2 comments: