Sunday, January 13, 2013

Tis the season!

Good morning LLC lovers! 

Louise here and Im thrilled about the fact it's Sunday and my turn to host the blog again. I´d like to thank you all for the amazing support you have beamed my way during these first weeks as a LLC teamie. A special thanks of course to Sandra and the rest of the dt ladies :) You´ve all made me feel very welcome and right at home here in our little family. As you have noticed we are having a Winter Wonderland theme this week and here´s what I created:


The lovely dp´s are by Pion Design and I´ve used two for my card. They are from a 6*6 paper named Blue Pansy. I'm such a sucker for anything Pion, if you´re in the market for shabby papers, look no further ;) The stamped image is a Magnolia Tilda from an old Christmas collection and she´s inked with  di ink from pads , which is currently on a reduced price in the LLC store. I've used Pumice stone, Weathered wood, Vintage photo, Black soot, Walnut stain and Tumbled glass for her clothes and shoes. The skin is colored with Tattered rose and Vintage photo. For the cheeks I used a hunch of Spun sugar, Worn Lipstick and Barn Door. The shadows behind Tilda is Tattered Rose and Vintage photo. You can see it fairly well in my picture below:


To embellish my card I choose to work with white Jute RibbonThe lovely lace is named Jolie and is placed on top of the jute. You can also see one of the ever soooo cute Vintage Wood Mini Sewing Spools. I was ecstatic to find those in my dt pack ;) 
Besides that I have sewn all edges and also used Crackle Paint "Picket Fence" a little here and there and also on the acetate I added to the spool. The alphabet stickers are by Prima. The flower is a Kort og Godt Rolled Rose in cream


The big lush flower is a Gardenia in cream that I placed together with some more rolled roses and the Kort og Godt Decoration Berries.  


I made a tag using a heart Spellbinder that I added some Vanilla Cream Shabby Seam Binding and Jute Twine too. Look at the gorge Love Hanger and the charm named Round Vintage Photo Frame Pendant. However I didn't add a photo to it, instead I chose to cut out one of the roses from a white Organza Roses Trim


Enjoy your Sunday, maybe its time to get crafty? If you do...don´t miss out on the ongoing January challenge which is to create or use "Something old".
Thanks! 
Lots of love 



4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great card! Love the soft colours and the cute image! Soooo wunderful!
    Wishing you all a wonderful and cosy sunday!
    Lots of love from Austria
    Bine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful - your colouring with the DIs is sensational! Do you stamp onto a particular kind of paper? A really lovely card altogether!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cardk, Louise! So soft and delicate! Love how you used the spool, and all the other fab details! Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Louise. You have combined all the gorgeous ingredients beautifully. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete