Friday, November 2, 2012

Sweet Prima

Hello LLC Friends, 
Karita here with you and guess what... no card for you today!!!!  Sorry....
By now you probably know that we have a Prima week going on here at the blog, and this time I have a layout to share with you! :)

Just as much as I love Pion Design and Maja Design papers, I love Prima. :) And when I saw that we had a Prima focus week coming up, I was totally excited about it :) 
And here´s my layout made with Prima products. The gorgeous papers are from Prima´s Tea -Thyme collection.
In the photo is my daughter with her hairy guinea pig pet. I placed a couple of Tea Party Doilies under the photo.
A few flowers.... A FEW!!!! :D 
What can I say... I love them all... All flowers are from Prima, and you can find these gorgeous white "Manette" Fabric Flowers at the LLC store. I also used several of Prima's wood and metal embellishments on this LO:  a Bulb from the Junkyard Findings, Wood Clock, Wood Ticket  and Wood Door. The white dangling trinket is part of the "Tea Thyme" Vintage Trinket Set. On the clock I placed a Vintage Pearl Brad (though this one is from Creative Charms).
Here's a few more embellishments: this metal vintage trinket in black is from the "Romance Novel Set"  and I also attached a wood button from the "Fairy Belle Set"
I added some  White Gesso on the flowers and paper egdes.

Well, I think that was all for now.
I´m wishing you all a wonderful and inspiring weekend :)
Hugs, Karita

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning! I love all the different elements, textures, sweet photos and gorgeous colours, it's perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karita this is too sweet, Love the texture and all the colors. Cute picture too!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete