Sunday, October 28, 2012

Christmas Angel

God morning everyone, Elizabeth here, showing you the last card of our Angel week here at the Live and Love craft blog.  

I used papers from the lovely Pion design; Guardian Angel 6x6. I added some light blue Jute Ribbon and the gorgeous Vintage Scallop Lace Trim. I colored the Magnolia stamp with Distress Ink Pads. The pearls are Melissa Frances white pearls and I added i piece of cheese cloth behind the image.

The beautiful Shabby Seam Binding is now in restock at the LLC Store, I use the sky blue one here. I also used a Vintage Pearl Brad from Creative Charms and a silver Jingle bell- perfect for any Christmas project.


 The big flower is put together with Doily Flower dies- Magnolia doohickey's. I used distress ink to color some of them to mach my blue card, and I stamped with snowflakes on the big one. I also attached a little piece of pearl string and a Vintage Trinklet Heart Pin.

Hope you liked it!
Stay tuned for more inspiration next week.

Wishing you a wonderful Sunday! 
Hugs, 
Elizabeth 



7 comments:

  1. Totally adorable Elizabeth and a gorgeous colour too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathtaking beauty... Stunning work!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Elizabeth! :) Wonderful colours and fantastic card design with gorgeous embellishments and details :)

    Hugs, Karita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love it in the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is wonderful Elizabeth!

    Fran.

    ReplyDelete