Thursday, July 12, 2012

Carte Postale - Mailbox For You

Hello to you all!

Today it's my turn, Elin, to bring you some inspiration. This week I have had the joy of playing with Pion Design's latest collection: Grandma's School Book!
I finally had the time to try out a new project wich has been laying on my desk for some time now:
A Mailbox!
My adorable 4 year old girl is crazy about cards and is always looking forward to check the letterbox everyday, so now I've made one to put up outside her room instead: :-)


For this project I've mainly used materials from Live & Love Crafts.
The papers are from Grandma's School Book 12 x 12; Forest and Leaves
The Hanger is from Maya Road, the lilac organza ribbon from Reprint and the sweet Hortensia Flower from Papercraft Scandinavia.


 The Carte Postale Stamp is from Inkido. 
Also the vintage picture is from Pion Design; "Little Sweeties", Grandma's Attic.


For more pictures, details and a tutorial for the mailbox, you are welcome to visit my private blog.

With Love,





7 comments:

  1. It's very beautiful! love your gorgeous design Elin. Mega pretty!!
    Love,mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! This is stunning creation!! Elin - you´re an artist!! :)

    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elin your work is outstanding what beautiful colours and your details are fabulous I adore everything about this project, well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful creation. So stunning, soft and pretty. I love it.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely. Nydelig rett og slett.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Elin!
    Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning ! Love your post box ;0)

    ReplyDelete